Saturday, January 19, 2013

So Sweet Together

One of my biggest obstacles when it comes to scrapping Disney pictures is looking outside the box.
I have SO MUCH scrapping supplies that are Disney related and are typically, red, white, black and yellow.  Sometimes, it's really hard to use those colors for Disney.

But then sometimes, things just fall into place....


The Summer Fresh collection by Simple Stories seemed to work so well with this family photo.  I had to figure out how to use all the green in the photo.
The subtle bits of green in this collection were just perfect.  I didn't want to add much more green at all. And the red, blue and yellow were perfect.  I added some off white canvas behind the elements and just a few buttons.  
I then used my Mickey Head punch to "Disney" up the whole page.
Just the right touch of Mickey!

Here is the the fun sketch from Sketchbook 365:


Have a Magical Day!!!

No comments: