Monday, January 28, 2013

The Star of the Show

Meeting the Star of the Show is the biggest highlight of our trips.
Just like the castle, you can never have too many pictures.
I love the new program for meeting Mickey.  We are able to have more time with him.  And he is very happy to pose for lots of pictures.




I used some Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot (shhh) on the background paper.
I love using the new washi tapes from Queen and Co. too!
I can't wait to get my hands on the newest designs coming soon!

Here is the sketch that inspired me to dig into the stash and find these paint chips:

It's from a site called Sketches With a Twist.  And the twist was to use chevrons.
I added some pieces of the Magic chevron washi tape.
And these glittery stars have been collecting dust in my stash.

Have a magical day!!


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

HI Wendy, this looks brilliant! I love the colors and the photo of Mickey, and love how you have interpreted the sketch.. thanks for joining in at SWAT!